Monday, January 25, 2010

one amazing SPECTACULAR super star hero!!!!


“If you had asked me back in grade school what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would have said my first choice was an actor, but if I couldn't be that, I'd want to be a superhero.” Vin Diesel. If I were to be s super hero, there are lots of powers that I would like to have. The list would be endless, but I’ll narrow it down to my favourite.


To be a super hero, you have to be able do defend any sort if power. To do this I would use me defensive shield and my super strength. A defensive shield would be key to triumphing over all sorts of felonies because it could block every move with an indestructible shield. I would use my super strength to damage the villains evil creation. Another technique to overpowering the villain would be to fly anywhere, at anytime and at any speed. This allows you to travel all over the world and to stop any other sort of crimes that are happening on the planet. Invisibility is also a great power to have because evidently the villain wouldn’t be able to see you, this would authorize you to kill the villains plan.


Overall if i were a super hero, they wouldn’t be able to call me one specific name like Elastigirl or incredible hulk, because I would want to have most of the powers combined into one amazing SPECTACULAR super star hero!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment