Monday, January 11, 2010

I Didn’t Know

Recently our class was shown a youtube video called “Did You Know”. This film surprised me and it made me think about how we are living. The part of the movie that stood out the most was the technology portion. People these days depend on technology to live, while back in the 1800’s they lived quite happily without advanced mechanical development. My question is why...


The world is evolving every year and new devices are introduced to us quite frequently. 31 billion searches are made on google every month, in 2005 that number was 2.7 billion. From this statistic you can see that more into the future, people are using these technologies as an advantage. I think that we should cut back on our use of technology, because we use it quite routinely.


I think that the message that was trying to be sent was that there are a lot of things that we don’t know about yet. Before I watched that video, I didn’t know half of the statistics that were showed. It just goes to show that there are many things in our planet that are still to be discovered. Maybe there will be a way to make the earth a better place for our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment