Tuesday, February 16, 2010

When the morning sunlight awakens you to a beautiful new day, you realize that there are so many great things to do. You get dressed into your shorts and t-shirt and walk out the door. The heat of the immense sun tingles your senses and you walk down the street to a new day of fun and excitement.


My favourite season of the year is most definitely summer. There are so many fun activities to do and so many places to go. For example Canada’s Wonderland. This is the best place to go when your looking for some extreme roller coaster rides and a fun time with your family or friends. Another place would be Bingemans, more of a water park with really fun slides. I enjoy both of these places because they are so much fun and they are great places to go with your family.


Some family places that we go to are to our cottage. We have had our cottage for a long time and we spend a lot of our summer time there. Sometimes my mom’s family from Scotland will come over and we take them to our cottage. There are many great memories from there that I will always remember.


I have many great summer memories that will stay in my heart forever. I believe that the summer has brought me and my family closer because we spend so much time together doing fun things. I hope that every summer I can do these amusing things with my family. In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. ~Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment