Tuesday, November 10, 2009

THE BEAR MAN!


http://www.icis.com/blogs/asian-chemical-connections/black-bear.jpgThere are many small things in our world that we have to think about. This is so important because once you are gone you will wish that you had. People these days only care about the big things like buying a new car or a house. There are so many things in our world that people don’t care to think or even look at. I am going to share an experience of mine with you about a small thing that I noticed one time.

When I was at my cottage one time with my family, we heard about this man that feeds bears and so we decided to take a trip over there to see him. I was really nervous because I had never seen a bear before standing right beside me. When we arrived there I saw the first bear standing on a woodpile. I screamed and as we entered his driveway… there were more. I was so scared that I thought I was going to get eaten by one of them because I was making so much commotion.

That stuck with me for a long time and it just reminded me how exciting my life is when I just think about those small things like screaming at something not scary or crying when your fish dies. This makes our lives much more happy and worthwhile and when I pass on, I know that I will have lived my life well.

No comments:

Post a Comment